Input invoice transactions to general ledger. Post credit card cash receipts in daily batches. Review and advise on open recievables.
Does not include invoice creation, delivery to customers or collections
- Accounts Payable using Bill.com Setup and maintain Bill.com. Train staff on its use. Post payables
- Bank Transactions Download and book bank and credit card transactions
- Bank Reconciliations Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts monthly
- Payroll Post payroll to the general ledger every pay period. For Virtual Controller and Virtual CFO service levels, we will allocate payroll costs to various accounts and customers.
- Tax Prep Assistance Post payroll to the general ledger every pay period. For Virtual Controller and Virtual CFO service levels, we will allocate payroll costs to various accounts and customers.
- Debt Management Maintain amortization and debt schedules.
A soft close is a simple monthly close that occurs after bank reconciliations have been completed.
A hard close reviews all accounts, prepares supporting documentation and books journal entries to prepare more complete financial statements.
Advanced Accounting & Support
Advanced Accounting & Support includes preparing journal entries and maintaining supporting documentation for more sophisticated schedules, such as:
- Supervision & Support
- Financial Statements
- Advanced Reporting We'll prepare up to five monthly custom reports for Virtual Controller customers and up to ten for our Virtual CFO customers.
- 12-Month Forecast The 12-month forecast is managed via a cloud application which will connect to your instance of QuickBooks Online or SageIntacct. If we are unable to connect to your system we cannot offer this service.
- Multi-Year Forecast
- Company-Wide KPIs
- Advisory & Analysis
- Strategic Advice
- Monthly Meeting
Examples of financial analysis we have done include:
Product / service pricing
Marketing spending effectiveness
Benchmarking financial performance to peers
- Bank / Investor Relationships Meetings with bankers and investors are assumed to last one hour each and count against your monthly meeting allotment
BOD meeting attendance assumes 1 hour per meeting and includes 1 hour prep time.
Additional time will count against your monthly meeting allotment.
- Up to 4 with Accountant
- Up to 2
- Up to 2 with Controller
- Up to 4
- By Department
- Up to 6 with CFO
- Up to 5 per year