- Accounts Receivable Input invoice transactions to general ledger. Post credit card cash receipts in daily batches. Review and advise on open recievables.
Does not include invoice creation, delivery to customers or collections
- Accounts Payable using Bill.com Setup and maintain Bill.com. Train staff on its use. Post payables
- Bank Transactions Download and book bank and credit card transactions
- Bank Reconciliations Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts monthly
- Payroll Post payroll to the general ledger every pay period. For Virtual Controller and Virtual CFO service levels, we will allocate payroll costs to various accounts and customers.
- Tax Prep Assistance Post payroll to the general ledger every pay period. For Virtual Controller and Virtual CFO service levels, we will allocate payroll costs to various accounts and customers.
- Debt Management Maintain amortization and debt schedules.
- Month-End Close A soft close is a simple monthly close that occurs after bank reconciliations have been completed.
A hard close reviews all accounts, prepares supporting documentation and books journal entries to prepare more complete financial statements.
- Advanced Accounting & Support Advanced Accounting & Support includes preparing journal entries and maintaining supporting documentation for more sophisticated schedules, such as:
- Supervision & Support
- Financial Statements
- Advanced Reporting We'll prepare up to five monthly custom reports for Virtual Controller customers and up to ten for our Virtual CFO customers.
- 12-Month Forecast The 12-month forecast is managed via a cloud application which will connect to your instance of QuickBooks Online or SageIntacct. If we are unable to connect to your system we cannot offer this service.
- Multi-Year Forecast
- Company-Wide KPIs
- Advisory & Analysis
- Strategic Advice
- Monthly Meeting
- Financial Analysis Examples of financial analysis we have done include:
Product / service pricing
Marketing spending effectiveness
Benchmarking financial performance to peers
- Bank / Investor Relationships Meetings with bankers and investors are assumed to last one hour each and count against your monthly meeting allotment
- BOD meetings BOD meeting attendance assumes 1 hour per meeting and includes 1 hour prep time.
Additional time will count against your monthly meeting allotment.
- Up to 4 with Accountant
- Up to 2
- Up to 2 with Controller
- Up to 4
- By Department
- Up to 6 with CFO
- Up to 5 per year