You got the cash. Now get forgiven.
Now that you have received your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, it’s time to get ready to apply for forgiveness. Over 4.8 million loans have been funded and banks will be overwhelmed with applications. A properly prepared and documented application makes it easier for a lender to review and decide, providing you some certainty during uncertain times.
Understand the Rules
The rules and regulations of the program keep evolving, making the application process challenging for everyone. At Fintelligent, we’re monitoring the latest developments and applying them to the applications we prepare for our customers. We have developed a four-step method designed to ease the application process for you and maximize the amount of forgiveness your business has earned.
How It Works
Our four-step method uses a secure online portal to manage your application. You’ll know exactly where you stand throughout the process. We assign one of our staffers to you who will be your point of contact throughout the process.
Getting started is easy! After you sign-up for our service, we’ll send you a secure link where you can create your portal account and send us your PPP information. Don’t worry if you don’t have all your information yet – our staffer will contact you if they need anything.
Our pricing is fixed and is based upon the size of your loan and the application we prepare for you. You can file a short form (Form 3508EZ) if you meet one of the criteria below1:
- You are self-employed and do not have any employees
- You did not reduce your employees’ hours or did not reduce their salaries or wages by more than 25%
- You experienced reductions in business as a result of health directives related to the pandemic AND did not reduce the salaries or wages of your employees more than 25%
|Form 3508||Form 3508|
|Up to $100,000||$899||$999|
|$100,001 - $500,000||$2,199||$2,499|
|$500,001 - $1,000,000||$4,299||$4,999|
|$1,000,001 - $2,000,000||$6,799||$7,999|
|$2,000,000 - $5,000,000||$8,499||$9,999|
|Over $5,000,000||Call for quote||Call for quote|
We collect a 50% deposit when you place the order, payable by credit card via a secure link we’ll send you. We will charge your credit card the remaining balance when we send you the final deliverables2.
We’ll provide you with four deliverables:
- An application and supporting schedules completed with our calculations. You’ll complete the Representations and Certifications section as well assign and date the application.
- A spreadsheet containing calculations.
- A checklist of supporting documentation to submit with the application. Supporting documentation will be organized into PDF files and cross-referenced to the checklist.
- Documentation used to prepare the application and required to be maintained by you.
If you are dissatisfied with our service at any time before we issue your final deliverable, let us know and we’ll issue you a full refund of your deposit3.
Let’s Get Started!
Please fill out the form below, send an email to email@example.com or call us toll-free at 844-PPP-9464. A member of our Fintelligent sales team will contact you to begin the process.
- If during our work we discover that you need to file a Form 3508 instead, we will inform you and charge the price difference when we collect final payment.
- We strive to complete all applications within one week of full receipt of customer data.
- Refund requests must be sent in writing to the staffer assigned to your account. We guarantee the service related to the preparation of your application, which ends the moment we send you the final deliverable. We will not issue any refunds related to the actual amount of loan forgiveness approved by your lender or the SBA.
Questions? Let us answer them.